MAK’IT welcomed a pilot group of 5 world-class researchers on 22 August 2018 for a 4-month period. They will work together in an interdisciplinary way, test pilot approaches and innovative collaborative methods around controversies impacting transitions, in order to support the design and guide the future activities of the Institute. The researchers are co-hosted by the MUSE Team and a partner laboratory in Montpellier, according to their respective research field.
- Philippe Mayaud, Professor of Infectious Diseases and Reproductive Health, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- John Porter, Emeritus Professor of Climate Change and Food Security, University of Copenhagen
- Habiba Bouhamed Chaabouni, Professor in Medical Genetics, University of Tunis-El Manar
- Martin Van Ittersum, Professor in Plant Production Systems, Wageningen University and Research
- Neli Aparecida de Mello-Théry, Geographer and Professor of Sustainable Development, University of Sao Paulo